What are the benefits of Neem Leaves?
Neem is a natural herb that comes from the neem tree, other names for which include Azadirachta indica and Indian lilac. The extract comes from the seeds of the tree and has many different traditional uses.
The benefits of neem leaves are:
- Neem leaf is used for leprosy, eye disorders, bloody nose, intestinal worms
- Neem leaf is used for stomach upset, loss of appetite, skin ulcers, diseases of the heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular disease)
- The leaf is also used for birth control and to cause abortions.
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties
- Neem leaves can help manage diabetes and microbial infections and reduce cancer risk